Find the product(s) that you need via the product groups in the menu
for desktops on the left side of the screen, for mobiles via the menu button.
On these pages you can add one or more products to your shopping cart.
The checkout screens will ask all details needed for ordering, payment, shipment and taxes.
After placing the order you will hear from us by email.
The DeskProto software can be downloaded, so no shipment
For the optional 'Box with CD + Manual' and for the other products offered the available shipment methods are:
- Air mail ( € 5 to € 25) , no track and trace, so no guaranteed delivery !!
- Fedex (European Union, USA and Canada € 35 to € 70, rest of the world € 60 to € 120).
The shipment price depends on the weight of the total shipment.Payment:
- American Express credit card payments are handled via PayPal.
- MasterCard and Visa credit card payments are handled via Sisow / Atos Worldline.
- For payments via a cheque we charge an extra fee of 15 Euro to process the cheque.Taxes:
VAT = Value Added Tax = sales tax (the prices shown are excl. VAT) needs to follow complex legislation:
- All clients in the Netherlands
are charged 21% Dutch VAT (BTW).
- EU based private persons
(non-business clients) are charged the VAT rate of their own country (17 - 27%) on software downloads.
(EU stands for European Union). On shipped products 21% Dutch VAT is required.
- EU based clients with a valid VAT number
(business clients) need to check "I am eligible for tax exemption
" on the checkout page in order to remove the VAT taxes.
- For clients outside of the EU
no VAT is added. For physical shipments your country may impose import taxes though. Such taxes (if any) are not mentioned here as we do not have this information.Revoking:
For DeskProto we do NOT
offer a right to revoke, so to return the software within a 14 days 'cooling-off period'. Licenses cannot be canceled, and you have been able to evaluate DeskProto before buying, using the 30 days trial period.